Welcome to the Diabetes Center
The Diabetes Center opened its doors in 2001 and remains the only medical center in the region focused solely on managing the complex needs of diabetics. Conveniently located in Murrells Inlet, it is just a short drive from Georgetown, Little River, Myrtle Beach and Conway. The practice has grown dramatically over the past 6 years and we now help more than 2,000 patients every year. We are continually exploring new technologies and treatment options to improve quality of life for diabetics.
Our goal is to offer the best diabetic care available and to be different from other medical practices by offering services above and beyond the standard.
- We offer an exclusive program for uninsured or underinsured patients, SmartCare 35/35, making diabetic care affordable.
- We offer free A1C testing to anyone with no obligation or expectation to join the practice.
- We will train you to use online pump and meter resources.
- We host education events for church groups, social organizations and other interested parties free of charge.
- We organize Diabetes University, a free seminar to educate the public on diabetes.
Diabetes is our passion and we would love to show you how the most knowledgeable staff in the area can help you live a healthier and more comfortable life.